Self obsessed ,Dependant , Pagal ,Moti si Ladki
Piyali Dass A Self Obsessed ,Dependant , Pagal ,Moti si ladki...
I wont be writing a long boring essay down here but still its just another worthless try..
Please take it in a healthy way as this is only chance i have to express my feelings.
I love you will always be aware of this love and a constant readiness to review this feeling is a promise, of a truthful worship I have towards you.
Have absolute certainty that my biggest fulfillment is knowing that I can make you the happiest woman and the most beloved in this world, because I dedicate my every second to achieve this goal.
To be honest ,I have no words to make you feel better, but I have my hands will give you a hug, ears to hear what you want to talk, and I have a heart, a heart that beats to see you smile.U can rely on me and whatever happens ill be always there by your side Trust me !!
I love you more than anybody else can in this world.
I wont be writing a long boring essay down here but still its just another worthless try..
Please take it in a healthy way as this is only chance i have to express my feelings.
I love you will always be aware of this love and a constant readiness to review this feeling is a promise, of a truthful worship I have towards you.
Have absolute certainty that my biggest fulfillment is knowing that I can make you the happiest woman and the most beloved in this world, because I dedicate my every second to achieve this goal.
To be honest ,I have no words to make you feel better, but I have my hands will give you a hug, ears to hear what you want to talk, and I have a heart, a heart that beats to see you smile.U can rely on me and whatever happens ill be always there by your side Trust me !!
I love you more than anybody else can in this world.


Idiot or pagal h tu..thanks for your sweet gift.I love it.Thank you
ReplyDeleteDo not love me this much.I know u are doing all this for me but dear u r my good friend and u deserve the best girl for u.Always be happy.God bless you
ReplyDelete